LOGGING IN: To Log-in to your account, click the “Account/Catalog” link on the left side of the menu at the top of the library’s website. When the new screen opens, enter your card number and the area code/phone number in the designated log in box on the top right, then click on the “My Account” button located at the top right corner of the screen beneath your library card number.
If your account does not open, call the library for help at (830-964-3744).
CLICK MY ACCOUNT: There will be several sections of information and links for you to use.
* ACCOUNT INFO: Your name, address, phone etc. Changes can be made here for personal info seen in blue; just click on what you want to change and a box will appear. Make your changes and click save.
* NOTIFICATIONS: Select the drop down menu options in the Account Info section to select your preferred contact method. You can opt to be contacted by call, text or e-mail.
* ITEMS OUT / RENEWALS: This section shows all items currently checked out on your card number. If the renew button appears to the right of the due date, just click it to renew. If Item shows a “Not Renewable”, you’ll need to return the item as someone may have it on reserve, fines may be owed, or allowable limit may be exceeded.
* RESERVES / REQUESTS: This section lists your reserves and wait list. It also shows how you elected to be notified. The “copy” column notes the number of copies available. You can also cancel the reservation on any item. You may request items that the library does not currently own here.
* BOOKMARKS: This section lists any items you have bookmarked from our catalog. To bookmark an item, click on the item within the catalog you wish too bookmark, then click the “Bookmark this item” button in the drop down section.
* HISTORY: This section lists your checkout history. There is a drop down menu that allows you to select the length of time you wish to keep a history of your checkouts for. You can also download your history from this section.